At Traub Law we are passionate about protecting the rights of all New Jersey workers and remedying workplace injustices. We proudly represent executive, managerial, professional, technical, administrative and hourly employees in all areas of employment law, including:
- Discrimination on the basis of age, gender, pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation;
- Sexual harassment and hostile work environment claims;
- Whistleblower retaliation;
- Severance package negotiations;
- Employment contract negotiations, including sophisticated executive compensation issues;
- Breach of an employment agreement including non-compete and confidentiality clauses;
- Wage and hour claims; and
- Unemployment insurance appeals
We believe that every client and every matter is important. That is why we give each client our personal attention and take the time to carefully listen to them before suggesting a course of action and legal strategy.
Our employment attorneys advocate for our clients in court, arbitration, mediation, and administrative proceedings. We work in partnership with our clients to ensure they understand the process and that their objectives are met. We stay in constant communication with our clients and endeavor to confer with them on every decision important to their legal claims. That is why our clients trust us to give them quality representation for their legal needs.
At Traub Law, our representation is thorough, smart and ethical. Large companies or their law firms do not intimidate us. We know that our work to address violations of state and federal employment laws is exactly what it takes to succeed, and our clients have enjoyed that success countless times.
From our offices in Princeton and East Brunswick, Traub Law tirelessly represents employees and workers throughout New Jersey who need an experienced employment attorney, including in Mercer, Middlesex, and Monmouth Counties. If you are interested in discussing your case with an experienced employment lawyer, contact our law office, by calling (609) 951-2204 or send us a message through our online contact form to the right.