At Traub Law our practice focuses exclusively on employment law. We understand the complex legal and regulatory issues in the workplace and we use our extensive experience to efficiently counsel and defend employers when issues arise. Moreover, we believe that preventing employment litigation or government audit is beneficial to all parties. Therefore, we provide strategic legal counseling to businesses to substantially reduce the risk of a lawsuit, government audit or investigation.
Traub Law provides cost-effective advice and services covering all aspects of employment law, including:
- Preparation of policies, handbooks, manuals, contracts, offer letters, disciplinary forms, and other related human resource documents;
- Hiring strategies, including offer letters, employment applications, employment agreements, and issues surrounding independent contractor designations;
- All workplace discipline matters including progressive warnings, performance improvement plans and termination;
- Severance agreements;
- Wage and Hour compliance matters, including minimum wage and overtime;
- Recordkeeping and poster requirements;
- Federal and New Jersey medical leave laws;
- Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Complaints;
- On-site investigations of allegations of unlawful conduct;
- Workplace training;
- Employee privacy considerations;
- Reasonable accommodation considerations in disability matters;
- Audits, agency charges, EEOC charges, Federal and New Jersey Department of Labor Investigations; and
- All other day-to-day employment related issues.
From our offices in Princeton and East Brunswick, Traub Law represents employers throughout New Jersey who need an experienced employment attorney, including in Mercer, Middlesex, and Monmouth Counties. If you are interested in discussing your business needs with an experienced employment lawyer, contact our law office, by calling (609) 951-2204 or send us a message through our online contact form to the right.