Skilled Legal Guidance And Representation For Employers
At Traub Law, my New Jersey law firm focuses exclusively on employment law. I understand the complex legal and regulatory issues in the workplace, and I use my extensive experience from my time in the corporate world to efficiently counsel and defend employers when issues arise. Moreover, I believe that preventing employment litigation or government audit is beneficial to all parties. To that end, I provide strategic legal counseling to businesses to substantially reduce the risk of a lawsuit, government audit or investigation.
What My Firm Can Do For You
Traub Law provides cost-effective advice and services covering all aspects of employment law. Here are just some of the services I can provide to business owners and employers:
- Counseling on employment law issues – including preventing and responding to harassment and workplace discrimination, as well as compliance with the ADA and labor laws
- Help with creating workplace policies, handbooks and employee training
- Assistance with Department of Labor audits
- Any desired advice about business and legal matters
- Conducting neutral workplace investigations
Because I represent both business owners and executives/professionals, I have a unique perspective that allows me to help clients anticipate and prevent legal issues before they arise.
Discuss Your Business’ Legal Needs With An Employment Law Attorney Today
From the firm’s offices in Princeton and East Brunswick, Traub Law represents employers throughout New Jersey who need an experienced employment law attorney, including in Mercer County, Middlesex and Monmouth counties. If you are interested in discussing your business needs with an experienced employment law lawyer, contact me by calling 609-318-9053 or simply send a message through my online contact form.